Festival Teachers Forum
Over 250,000 children and young people perform at amateur festivals each year in the UK and festival teachers are absolutely key to this success.
Our new Festival Teachers Forum is designed to bring festival organisers, professional Adjudicators & Accompanists and festival teachers together to explore and develop opportunities to extend the work of our festivals into local schools / educational establishments.
As a registered user of the Festival Teachers Forum you will be able to:
- Connect with the Federation’s Festival organisers, professional Adjudicators and Accompanists to share ideas, knowledge and best practice on all aspects of entering your pupils / students into festivals.
- Be a part of our Regional Network and receive invitations to attend Regional and National events including our Annual Conference.
- Explore the possibility of extending the work of your local festival into your school / educational establishment.
- Gain a better understanding of the “Art of Adjudication” and see if your local festival would be prepared to set up a “Meet the Adjudicator” session with other local teachers.
- Access to the online Calendar of Festival Events.
- Receive the latest e-newsletters and briefings for Federation members.
Please click here to access and register for the Festival Teachers Forum.