London International Music Festival
In simple terms, LIMF was established in 2012 to offer young people and musicians:
- an international musical experience of world-class quality at an accessible price
- a chance to experience London, one of the greatest cultural cities in the world
- opportunities to interact with other young people from all over the world in a supportive and non-competitive environment
- a number of events to develop their musicality in a way that isn't possible at home
- a connection with music from other cultures and different styles
- a platform to develop their "world education"
The London International Music Festival is open to amateur choirs, orchestras, wind bands, dance groups and other instrumental ensembles, with a minimum of 10 performers per ensemble.